What Is Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a software program that allows users to view, print, and annotate PDF documents. The program is available for free from Adobe’s website. Acrobat Reader is essential for many users because it is the software that can open PDF files. PDFs are a common format for documents that are meant to be shared electronically, such as forms, manuals, and books. Adobe Acrobat Reader can also be used to fill out PDF forms and to add comments to PDF documents. The software is available for both Windows and Mac computers.
The difference between Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Reader is that Adobe Reader is a standalone program that can be used to view PDFs. On the other hand, Adobe Acrobat Reader is part of the Adobe Creative Suite and can be used to create, edit, and convert PDFs.
Highlight Colors in Adobe
Adobe allows users to change the highlight color. This can be useful when differentiating between different items in a document, or when trying to make a particular section of text stand out. Additionally, some users may find that a certain color is easier on the eyes when reading a document on a computer screen. So, how to change the highlight color in Adobe and Adobe Acrobat Reader? Here’s the simple guide.
How to Change the Highlight Color in Adobe Reader?
If you want to know how to change the highlight color in Adobe Reader, the first thing you need to do is open a document and select “View”. Then, choose “Comment” and ”Annotations”. The latter option will appear on the right side of the screen. Next, you should right-click the highlight icon and then select the option “Tool default properties.” A palette of colors will pop up, and you can select the one you want. Confirm your action by clicking “OK”. As you can see, the whole process is very easy, and it won’t take you more than a minute.
How to Change the Highlight Color in Adobe Acrobat Reader?
If you want to know how to change the highlight color in Adobe Acrobat Reader, the process is slightly different, but it’s still very easy. Adobe Acrobat Reader offers a wider range of possibilities, and changing the highlight color may be very useful. So, how to change the color of the highlighter tool?
- Open a PDF document using Acrobat Reader.
- Highlight the text you want to emphasize in the document.
- From the menu that appears when you right-click on the selected text, choose “Highlight Text.” The software will highlight the text with the default color.
- Right-click the text that is highlighted and select the option “Properties”. Then, a window of “Highlight Properties” will appear.
- At the top of the window, find the “Appearance” tab and click on it.
- Find the “Color” field and select the color you want to choose. You can also select the new color to be a default one. You can do so by selecting “Make Properties Default”.
- Finally, confirm by clicking “OK”. Your text should now be highlighted in the new color.
As you can see, both Adobe PDF viewers offer easy ways to change the highlight color. There are a lot of colors to choose from, and you can select the new color to be a default one. So, if you want to know how to change the highlight color in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat, simply follow the above steps.
- How to Change the Background Color on Google Docs in Easy Steps
- How to Highlight in Pages on Mac and Why It’s Helpful
- An Easy Guide on How to Change Background Color in Photoshop
- How to Delete Pages in Word (Mac)? A Simple Guide to Deleting a Page
- How to Make a Copy of a Word Document? Easy-to-Follow Guide